Tuesday, August 9, 2022

A New Day

Forgive me for starting off with a rather clichéd title. But this is a new season in my life. I am now officially retired as an itinerating elder in the United Methodist Church. While I am accepting work on a supply or interim basis, I am seeking to offer opportunities of equipping disciple makers through online media. Most of this will be offered through online weekly gatherings using video, discussions, and instruction. 

Return to this page to look for opportunities to participate in various studies, including theology and church history as well as Bible studies. I also plan to begin a project on journaling. 

I look forward to working with you. 

Grace and Peace, 
Alan

Sign Up for Current and Upcoming Projects

Mastodon

Subscribe

* indicates required

Who Invited You? Sermon for October 15, 2023

  Who Invited You? – Sermon at Lebanon UMC – October 15, 2023 [You may watch this sermon preached on Facebook] Let us pray… Our first le...